Hamburger stroganoff. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream. Stir in sour cream and parsley, chives or dill.
Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef. The main advantage of ground beef is clearly budget, and if worked properly you can also have wonderful flavor. Well the storm's a brewing in MN once again….this Hamburger Stroganoff, or others might call it Ground Beef Stroganoff, is the perfect meal to cozy up to when its blustery out. You can cook Hamburger stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger stroganoff
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large can cream of mushroom souo.
- Prepare 1 box of Lipton's beefy onion mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of French onion dip.
- Prepare of milk to taste (explained below).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a rich silky sauce. Just like our favorite Chicken Stroganoff, this dish is served over tender egg noodles. Loads of tender mushrooms add tons of flavor, while I most often use white mushrooms, portobello or cremini are a great addition as well. This is the best Ground Beef Stroganoff.
Hamburger stroganoff instructions
- Scramble the meat drain set aside..
- In a larger size sauce pan combine mushroom soup, sour cream, French onion mix garlic and parsley. Mix up. This will be very salty add milk until desired flavor. Add meat and let simmer while egg noodle cook..
- Your sauce mixture will become thin. Mix cornstarch and a 1/4 cup water together mix well. Bring sauce to a boil and slowly stir in cornstarch mixture whisking the same time to prevent clumps until desired thickness.
- After your noodles are done drain. Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy..
- Note: this recipe is very good with golden mushrooms cut up in it with sautés onions..
It's a flavor-filled creamy hamburger gravy that is best served over egg noodles. HOW DO YOU MAKE GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF. For me, it's up on the list near fried chicken and okra. I love the humble roots of stroganoff. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook's favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners.