Homemade Burger Patties. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. How to make a Homemade Beef Burger: (full printable recipe below – just scroll down) Gather all your ingredients. Mix the pepper, salt, dijon, and Worcestershire into the meat, gently.
You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. The Best Hamburger Recipe I have made burgers every different way imaginable on my quest to make the best homemade burgers. Portion the patties to fit the size of the intended burger bun. You can cook Homemade Burger Patties using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Burger Patties
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1 of large egg or 2 small eggs.
- You need 1 of medium carrot minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 1 of small potato minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper.
The higher the fat content of the meat, the more hamburgers shrink as they cook. Keep patties made with leaner meat to the actual size of the buns. Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger! Although it may not be the healthiest, use medium ground beef for moistness & flavour.
Homemade Burger Patties instructions
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together with the ground beef!.
- Use you hands and mix all the ingredients together by smashing them over and over until the meat is tenderized!.
- Make a batch of round patties.
- Either grill or use a frying fan to cook the meat.
- Take a regular bun, add lettuce, tomato, cheese ketchup or mayonnaise and you have your burger! Enjoy!.
The leaner varieties produce burgers that are drier with a denser, tighter texture. Don't use previously frozen meat as juices are lost during defrosting. If making ahead, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for no more than a day. This really is the best tasting hamburger ever! All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat.