Hot Italian Sliders. Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. These sliders are so quick, easy, and make the perfect appetizer! Heck, even using a cheese snuggled up with some peppers could be used, and then you'd have a hot Italian slider recipe!!
Melt the butter/garlic/parsley mixture, brush it on, and voila!! TOOLS USED FOR THESE HOT ITALIAN SUB SLIDERS. Baking dish: This dish will work great for all your slider recipes! You can have Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- It’s of Sliced ham.
- You need of Sliced hard salami.
- It’s of Sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperchinis.
- It’s of White dinner rolls.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Measuring cups and spoons: Each cup's "ml" and cup sizes have passed clearly engraved marking, and you can quickly identify the cup scale according to the color of the handle. Italian Beef Sliders made with Hawaiian Rolls in a pan is perfect for a football game, birthday party or any family gathering! These Italian Beef Sliders are loaded with deli-sliced roast beef, provolone and mozzarella cheese, and lots of sliced pepperoncini to give it a kick. This recipe for Italian Sliders was inspired by my favorite Subway sandwich, the Italian BMT.
Hot Italian Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.
It's loaded with provolone cheese which let's be honest makes everything better, black forest ham, pepperoni, and salami. Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. Feast your eyes, I'm sharing tasty cheesy awesome slider sandwiches today. And I figured with the holidays coming up there would be a great chance that at some point along the way, you and I would surely be.