Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger. Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger I've seen burgers served in doughnuts before and wanted to create something with a fall twist! In a large bowl, gently mix together turkey, carrot, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Turkey burger is a delicious burger.
Some times this is the same as the Whooper sandwich. I am sharing some Burger recipe name that is Veggie chickpeas burger recipe, Black Bean Burger recipe, Queso burger recipe, Spinach feta turkey Burger. Any patty can be substituted for a turkey burger or a veggie burger, and anti-bread advocates can remove the bun from the plate entirely or replace it with salad greens. You can have Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger
- It’s 4 of turkey burgers (I used Perdue).
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned salt, parsley and poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 of a few tbsp of chicken or turkey broth.
- You need 4 of slices cheddar jack cheese ( or other mild cheese).
- Prepare 4 of pumpkin doughnuts(grabbed mine at dunkin).
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce for garnish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce.
You could go to Starbucks and get a PSL with a microwaved croissant. Alternately, you could go to Boston Burger Co. and get a pumpkin frappe with a six inch tall. We brought out its flavors and made it the best dang turkey burger there is. Turkey burgers tend to be drier so we added an egg to ours to help it hold together and give it added moisture.
Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger instructions
- Slice the doughnuts to make "buns". Season burgers on both sides with seasoned salt, poultry seasoning and parsley Spray a pan and add turkey burgers. Combine mayo and cranberry….set aside..
- Cook thoroughly and top with cheese. At this point I added a few tbsp broth to keep burgers moist. Turkey burgers are a little on the dry side because they're low in fat..
- Assemble burgers with the romaine and cranberry mayo. Enjoy!!.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. The Great Pumpkin is an unseen character in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. According to Linus van Pelt, the Great Pumpkin is a supernatural figure who rises from the pumpkin patch on Halloween evening, and flies around bringing toys to sincere and believing children. Linus continues to have faith in the Great Pumpkin, despite his friends' mockery and disbelief. Turkey Burgers and Slaw with Sweet Potato Chips Chili paste, soy sauce, and ginger bring some serious spice to these turkey patties.