Lasagna soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
It's such a cozy soup and it has such an incredibly flavor. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and season with salt. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- It’s of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
To make lasagna soup in the crockpot, I would recommend browning the sausage and onions ahead of time. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. The ricotta cheese topping is what makes this Lasagna Soup taste exactly like lasagna.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Stir it in for lasagna in a bowl! Not to mention it's all done in one pot! This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! – you might never go back to traditional lasagna again – I won't! This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious!