Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip. Prepare of For The Queso Dip.
Also, ice cold Mexican beers in frosty mugs! Please excuse the photo bombs by my wife Tammie. Great recipe for Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip. You can have Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip
- You need of ● For The Queso Dip.
- You need 2 Pounds of Velveta Cheese [cubed – room temp].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Tomato [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Colorful Bell Peppers [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Onions [fine chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [fine chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Package Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1-2 Cans of ROTELL Tomatoes [drained].
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hot Hatch Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [de-seeded – fine minced].
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare of ● For The Options & Garnish.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat [fried and fully drained].
- It’s as needed of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need as needed of Fresh Pretzels.
- Prepare as needed of Tortilla Chips.
My youngest seven year old student decided she wanted to make a special dish for her daddy and his friends for the Saints/Patriots exhibition game. This is the hot appetizer she finally decided upon. Great recipe for Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip. This is what you get when you have six bored Hispanic seven year olds & you give them cheese, chicken, vegetables & run of the kitchen.
Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Well, everything other than, "The Tammie." Seriously? Is it just me or does she look a bit like Gollum in this picture or what? You know, "MY PRECIOUS!" It's unbelievable to me how something so simple makes others so stinking happy!.
- One of the best brands out there!.
- Gawd. What a dork huh? Anyway, cheeses and ROTELL pictured. [and of course, "The Tammie"…] I assure you, Vanna White she is not. But God bless her excited sweet little stupid heart..
- CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! Melt cheese in microwave for 3 minutes. Stir well and heat again until fully melted, smooth and blended via whisk..
- Add super fine diced vegetables and seasonings and mix well. Reheat for 3 to 5 minutes following. Use 1 to 2 cans of ROTELL as desired. Drained. I usually use 1 1/2 cans but it's up to you!.
- Viola! Serve super hot with thick crispy tortilla chips [seeing as how it's a very thick dip] and ice cold Mexican beers! [minus the Tammie – unless of course you want her there. she is available] Anyway, enjoy! ;0).
This dip was so creamy, spicy & delicious kiddos! Especially alongside homemade thick assed salty, crispy flour tortilla chips. Also, ice cold Mexican beers in frosty mugs! Please excuse the photo bombs by my wife Tammie. She just gets SO stupid excited when I make this dip for her and her frie.