Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish. An alternative to a beef burger. Put some salad leaves onto the bottom of the roll, top with a chicken breast and a spoonful of the relish. One of my favorite flavor combinations is tomato with smoked paprika.
It turned out to be a fantastic burger topping. Meanwhile, mix together the relish, drained sweetcorn and chilli. To serve, put the chicken, peppers, relish, lettuce and coleslaw out on platters and let everyone build their own burgers. You can have Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 can of pepper and sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 of ciabatta rolls.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of mixed salad.
- Prepare of southern fries.
Sweet corn Relish really is my favourite thing to have on a beef burger. Because our sweetcorn crop has done particularly well this year we have plenty to make up a batch of this zingy and bright little relish. I have to confess to being a bit prudish about the stuff you buy in jars. Remove chicken burgers to a plate.
Paprika chicken burgers with sweetcorn relish step by step
- Mix the sunflower oil and paprika in a small bowl. Place chicken on some grease proof paper and coat chicken in oil mix..
- Mix the pepper, sweetcorn and sweet chilli into a bowl and cover in cling film and leave in the fridge until meal is ready to be served..
- Heat oven and start cooking southern fries as per instructions on packet..
- Heat a frying pan and cook chicken until cooked through – approx 10 minutes.
- When there is five minutes to go place ciabatta in oven to heat through. Then wash salad and put on table in a serving bowl..
- Take ciabatta and slice in half. Add some olive oil to the bread and add the chicken in slices..
- Serve and enjoy.
To assemble the grilled Tex Mex chicken burgers, place a grilled chicken patty on top of a grilled bun bottom. Sweet Corn Relish, for me, has always been about the combination of the corn, the brown sugar, the onion, and the mustard seeds. Truth be told, I could do without the red bell peppers. Other than make the final product look prettier, I don't think it really does much. Anyways the relish came out well.