Pork Tenderloin Bacon Burgers. Pork tenderloin is a family favorite at my house. I'm always looking for new ways to cook it, so I came up with this burger recipe for an easy weeknight dinner. Chopped prunes, dried figs or dried blueberries can be substituted for the dried cranberries with great success! —Deborah Biggs, Omaha, Nebraska Pork Tenderloin Bacon Burgers I make this probably at least once a month.
Place the pork tenderloin on the grill. Season the tenderloin bite size pieces with salt and pepper and then wrap them in bacon. In the same pan, bring cream cheese and heavy cream to the boil. You can have Pork Tenderloin Bacon Burgers using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Bacon Burgers
- Prepare 2 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- You need 1 lb of Bacon (12 Slices).
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 6 of Kaiser Buns.
- It’s 6 of toothpicks.
Pulse the bacon and garlic in a food processor until coarsely ground. Elegant but easy to cook, pork tenderloin is the perfect cut of meat for all occasions, from weeknight dinners to spectacular parties. ¼ lb. A delicious pork tenderloin fritter topped with mayo, lettuce & tomato. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Pork Tenderloin Bacon Burgers instructions
- Cut Onions & Tomatoes in one inch slices.
- Cut Pork Tenderloin into 6 pieces. After cutting, use your hand or a meat tenderizer to flatten a little. You can also use a knife to butterfly them open..
- Lay down 2 strips of Bacon in a X shape.
- Place a cut of Tenderloin on the Bacon.
- Put a slice of Tomato on top.
- Put a slice of Onion on top.
- Fold Bacon over and toothpick into place.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Their food is so delicious and very filling. Watch for burning and move to a cooler part of the grill. Mix up your standard beef patties with these homemade pork burgers. The patties are made by combining ground pork with bacon, onion, and parmesan cheese and then grilled.