Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon. Before I added the chicken and the bacon, I made the most sinful, delicious spinach mix. I whipped cream cheese, fresh, sauteed spinach and garlic, and a tons of parmesan cheese together to create a 'sauce.' Mr. How Sweet took one look at the green cream and insisted that 'that stuff' better not be going on his pizza.
Combine the remaining cup of cheese with the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top of the other ingredients. To prepare topping, cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Place spinach in a colander, pressing until barely moist. You can cook Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
- You need 1/2 cup (53 g) of Kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2.5 oz of precooked rotisserie chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon bits.
- You need 3/4 of serving of low fat cheddar jack.
Be the first to review "Bacon & Spinach Pizza" Cancel reply.. All White Meat Chicken, Topped with Mozzarella, Provolone & Hot Sauce Served with Your Choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese on the Side. You could absolutely double the spinach/artichoke/cheese and leave out the chicken if you prefer to go for a vegetarian pizza. I usually make this with fresh baby spinach, but my store was all out when I wanted to take the photos.
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon instructions
- Add dry yeast to Kodiak mix.
- Add warm water 1/4 cup.
- You should have a sticky fluffy dough cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After rising spread out into a small cast iron pan that you have sprayed well.
- Mix together pub cheese, chicken, bacon and spinach place on top of dough.
- I used 3/4 a package serving of cheddar jack for coverage. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- MFP information.
Make and cook pizza according to pizza dough directions. Pat the prepared dough into a large circle on a pizza pan or baking sheet, allowing the edges to be a little thicker than the middle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta mixture, chicken and spinach. Spread the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.