Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Hawaiian Shredded Chicken is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. It's flavorful, light, and a simple slow cooker meal.
And your whole family will love it. Shredded Barbeque Chicken Easy Hawaiian Bbq Chicken. You can serve this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Bbq Chicken up for a party. You can cook Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tsp. of sriracha (use more for more spice).
- You need 2 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp. of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Suggested for serving :.
- It’s of ·King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls.
- It’s of ·Pineapple rings.
- It’s of or.
- You need of ·Jasmine or Basmati Rice OR Quinoa.
- It’s of ·Sesamee Seeds.
- You need of ·Scallions.
- You need of ·Diced Onion.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together ketchup, pineapple juice, low sodium soy sauce, honey, molasses, liquid smoke, coconut extract, ginger, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper. Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe. Actually this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe for your lunch with your connections or family.
Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe step by step
- Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch..
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours (or high for 3-4) depending on how long you'd like to have it cooking..
- Once the cook time is up, take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be very tender and falling apart. Then using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken. Once shredded, set aside..
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cold water and the cornstarch. Carefully transfer the liquid from the crockpot to a medium saucepan. Whisk in the cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened (should reach a syrupy consistency)… this will only take a few minutes..
- Toss the shredded chicken in the thickened pineapple sauce and stir to coat it all. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
- For serving, we used toasted King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls and topped with melted provolone cheese and pineapple rings. Then used whatever additional toppings we wanted (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc…)..
- This chicken is also pretty tasty served over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with diced pineapple, diced onions, sesamee seeds and scallions –>.
Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken – Delicious and easy to make in the crock pot, this Hawaiian BBQ Chicken combines the rich flavor of barbecue sauce with sweet pineapple! A simple, family favorite, weeknight dinner. Woohoo Make Hawaiian Chicken and Rice (as shown in these photos). Create a Hawaiian Chicken Salad by topping a fresh green salad with the Sweet Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken. Add some diced fresh pineapple, sliced green onions, chow mein noodles, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, crumbled bacon, and diced celery for a flavorful and satisfying salad.