Simple Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. The best pizza crust recipe that I have ever made! You don't need to change anything else, as you're adding the flour gradually until it reaches just the right tackiness anyways.
Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. You can cook Simple Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Pizza Dough
- It’s 140 grams of Water ※ When using Japanese Domestic flour, use about 1-2 Tablespoons less.
- Prepare 25 grams of Olive Oil (or Vegetable Oil).
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ■If using baking powder….
This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. Sieve the flour/s and salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the middle. With this Pizza Dough Recipe I made two large and one small pizza. Sometimes I will make an all veggie one, with fresh, halved, cherry tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and onions.
Simple Pizza Dough step by step
- Place the plastic bag on the scale and weigh in the ingredients in order from the top. When everything is in the bag, mix them together from the top..
- When the dough comes together, lightly tie the top closed. And that completes the dough. Now prepare the toppings..
- When the toppings are prepared, remove the dough from the bag and lightly dust with flour. Gently deflate and spread out into any shape you choose. Place on the toppings..
- If you are using a lot of toppings, or you are making a thick crust, bake the dough by itself for a short time. This will prevent the crust from only getting half baked..
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Bake for about 20 minutes and then it's done. If separating the dough and making two pizzas, use this time. Adjust according to the thickness of the crust and the toppings..
- ※If you have some dough leftover, you can seal the bag and freeze it. You can defrost it in the microwave or at room temperature..
- ※If you use baking powder, you don't need to use yeast. But please use one or the other..
- I used the leftover dough to make bread. It depends on the size but bake 6 portions for 15 minutes at 200°C..
- Potato Gratin Pizza: You can easily make the white sauce in the microwave. Refer to. It's creamy and soft. It's so delicious!.
- Whole wheat pizza:. I recommend this for those who are worried about their blood sugar..
- You can also make focaccia with this dough. Make dents in the dough with your finger and cover with olive oil. Sprinkle with cheese and herbs and then just bake it. It's also great with tomatoes..
- If you spread the dough out thinly and then cook it in a frying pan, you get Naan bread. Cover with a lid and carefully fry on low heat to make Naan. If using a Teflon nonstick pan, you don't need to use oil!.
- Divide the dough into 10~12 portions and form into half-moons. Insert fillings and cheese and lightly bake for a bread that children will enjoy eating. 15 minutes at 200°C..
Or I will sauté a couple of Italian sausage (casing removed) with sliced mushrooms, peppers and a small onion and place the mixture on a pureed tomato sauce (with just a. Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings. Divide dough and roll out pizza bases to desired size. Sprinkle a little flour on the bench before rolling to prevent dough from sticking. Your dough is now ready for your favourite pizza topping.