Simple Pizza Sauce. Easy Pizza Sauce "I finally had to print this recipe because I use it so much! Homemade Pizza Sauce with Olive Oil "Much better than store bought! The olive oil really adds a nice flavor."- France C.
I will never buy pizza sauce again. I'm not sure why all the positive reviews I found this sauce mealy bland and very "commercial". Definitely not what I was looking for.. You can cook Simple Pizza Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Pizza Sauce
- Prepare 500 g of Tomato Passata.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of Garlic Granules.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt.
How to Make Pizza Sauce: To make this easy tomato sauce for pizza, all you need is a blender or food processor and there is no cooking required – seriously! Pulse together all of the ingredients until blended and well-combined. Looking for an easy pizza sauce recipe? Eleven years ago, Alex and I honeymooned in Italy: Rome and the Amalfi Coast.
Simple Pizza Sauce instructions
- Combine all the ingredients into a pan and place on the hob.
- At a low heat, stir well – approximately 10 minutes (uncovered), avoid boiling!.
- After 10 minutes the sauce should have reduced down to a thicker consistency.
- Remove from hob, once cooled it's ready!.
It was like falling in love all over again: with the beautiful views and Italian pizza! On the plane ride home, we dreamed of learning. Easy, yes but way too watery if you follow the recipe. Throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir. Mix red pepper flakes, dried oregano, and tomatoes into olive oil mixture.