Sloppy Joe Pizza. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Your kids won't believe what's for dinner tonight. Combine ingredients for the pizza dough in a bowl and bring together to form a ball.
Spread ⅓ cup Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce over pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese,cheddar cheese,ground beef, red onion and green pepper. Directions Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can have Sloppy Joe Pizza using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pizza
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 12 inch of pizza dough.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked bacon bits.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded sharp and colby- jack cheeses mixed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Stir in pepperoni and cook until it starts to crisps, then. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce and seasonings. Cook and stir until heated through.
Sloppy Joe Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the bacon and save your drippings for another recipe..
- Dice the onion..
- Set the bacon aside..
- Heat a pan and sauté the onions I used a pan I just fried the bacon in..
- Add the sirloin. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add the spices..
- Add the peppers sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and mustard..
- Mix it well and simmer for 4 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and both vinegars. Simmer 15 minutes to let reduce.
- Roll the dough out onto an oven safe pan..
- It shouldn't be too wet. Now add to the top of the dough..
- Now add the bacon and cheeses put into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Take out and let rest 7 minutes then cut the pizza.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, celery and onion. Drain the fat, who needs it?. If Joes appear too'loose', leave cover off and let moisture evaporate. Method Heat a large frying pan and crumble in the mince. Unroll dough; place in greased pan.