Soy Meat Hamburgers. Throw these bad boys on the grill and cook them up just like their meaty counterparts. Consider topping with crispy onions, vegan cheddar, and your favorite barbecue sauce. Veggie burgers are a great option for vegans, vegetarians, and those who simply want to cut back on their meat consumption.
The Impossible Burger is not a hamburger recipe, but a technology. It is made, primarily, out of soy protein concentrate, coconut. Both the Impossible Burger and Beyond Burger have comparable amounts, the former deriving protein mainly from soy and the later from peas and mung beans. You can have Soy Meat Hamburgers using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Meat Hamburgers
- Prepare 150 grams of Veggie meat (dried minced type).
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- It’s 100 grams of Bread (or fresh panko).
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon White flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
You can replace the Cheddar cheese with Monterey Jack or any other cheese you like. Credit the double umami whammy of mushroom powder and soy sauce. A burger is still a burger. Meatless "meat" burgers aren't inherently healthier because of their meat-free status.
Soy Meat Hamburgers step by step
- Finely chop the onion..
- Boil some water in a pan and add the veggie meat. Boil for 5 minutes whilst stirring..
- Drain the meat in a colander. you can save the soup left over for miso soup or regular soups..
- Whilst the veggie meat is cooling, add the chopped onion to a frying pan with some olive oil (not listed in ingredients) and stir-fry..
- Once the onions have started to brown, remove from heat..
- Blend the bread in a food processor..
- Press down on the veggie meat whilst it is in the colander to squeeze out any remaining moisture. Add the veggie meat back to the saucepan along with all of the other ingredients (including the ketchup) and mix well with chopsticks..
- When mixed, hand knead the mixture to combine everything together evenly, then separate it into 8 equal portions. Form each portion into a patty. Add some olive oil into a frying pan and heat them up..
- On a medium heat, cook both sides of the burgers until brown, Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 5 more minutes..
- This colour is what you should aim for ♪.
- You can serve with either Japanese-style or Western-style sauce ♪.
Their nutrition profile may have some shining moments — Beyond Burger has. There is rumor that Mcdonalds purchased a meat company called All-Beef. A guide to the two hottest faux meat products. Impossible Foods The Impossible Burger contains:. Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors.