Beef burger & chicken burger. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Burgers Online Today & Save! The beef burgers stay juicy and delicious on the grill or stove top!
Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff! Serve on fresh hamburger buns with lots of toppings. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball. You can have Beef burger & chicken burger using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef burger & chicken burger
- You need of For the chicken burger patty.
- Prepare 600 gms of minced chicken (I used breast only).
- Prepare 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of habanero chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbls of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare of For the beef patty.
- It’s 1 kg of lean minced beef.
- It’s 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of green habanero chilli paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of medium onion finely grated.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese cubed.
Making burgers doesn't have to be a big production. After all, it's just ground beef with some flavourings, not Beef Wellington, so just relax and make a few burgers. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. It is believed that this is the last remaining "Beef Burger" restaurant still remaining in the country from the once famous Biff.
Beef burger & chicken burger step by step
- To make the chicken patty, mix all ingredients and refrigerate to marinate chicken mince for 30 minutes.
- For the beef patty, mix all ingredients except cheddar cheese. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes..
- Heat grill pan over high heat with vegetable oil and make 1/4 inch (thickness) patties with the chicken mince mixture. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat onto a paper towel ready to serve..
- For beef patties, form 6 round balls and stuff each with the cheddar cheese. Flatten the balls into parties but making sure the cheese does not crack the patty..
- In a grill pan over high heat, add vegetable oil and cook the patty for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and allow to rest on paper towel for about 5 minutes before serving..
- Serve your burger with the toppings you like..
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. These burgers taste best when made with beef that has a high fat-to-lean ratio. The higher percentage of fat helps keep the burgers moist, and gives them a better flavor. A lot of the fat will render off during cooking, so don't worry. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun.