Beef Rice Burger. Assemble the burgers with the rice buns, beef gravy, egg, and green onions. scallions. The extra lean meat will not make your casserole greasy. That said, if you prefer to use ground meat with a higher fat content, that's fine — just cook the meat in a skillet and drain off the fat before stirring the beef into.
Delicious curry rice, chickpeas, fresh red peppers, and chili burger patties over a little bit of peppery kale. Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal. You can cook Beef Rice Burger using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Rice Burger
- It’s 100 gm of Rice.
- You need 1 of Ground Beef Patty.
- It’s slices of Onion.
- It’s slices of Red Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 gm of Mushroom.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Top each serving off with a runny fried egg drizzled with sweet soy sauce, and bam! You have just kicked up your hamburger fried rice another couple of. In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper.
Beef Rice Burger instructions
- Boil rice and overcook it a little so that's it becomes a little sticky..
- To the boiled rice, add salt, cornflour, a dash of water, italian herb and mix it well. Now make round bun shapes with the rice..
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rice buns. While frying sprinkle soy sauce from the top. Keep the buns aside.
- Add garlic pieces in hot oil, add mushroom and saute for a minute. Add a little salt, teriyaki and soy sauce. To thicken the sauce add a little cornflour. Your mushroom sauce is ready!!.
- Fry beef patty, onion and red bell pepper separately..
- On a plate place one rice bun. Smear it with some mayonnaise. 🙂 Place the beef patty..
- On the beef patty add the fried vegetables and add the mushroom sauce..
- Poach an egg. And place it on the top. Sprinkle salt and pepper!!.
- Place the 2nd rice bun on the egg. Voila! Your rice burger is ready to eat!! :-).
Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two. Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Combine ground beef, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain and discard grease from the skillet. Add rice, tomatoes, broth and seasonings.