Chicken pattie burger. For "naked" burger, serve hot ground chicken patties with a side grain plus cucumber tomato salad. Chicken patties also taste very good cold ! If you go for a burger, then use traditional fix ins plus funky ones like mashed avocado (or salsa guacamole ) and prepared mustard.
Gently form the chicken into burger patties. Once the burgers are made, throw then on the grill or in a grill pan. Brush the burgers with some extra awesome sauce before taking off the grill for more flavor. You can cook Chicken pattie burger using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pattie burger
- Prepare 2 of Bun slice in two from between.
- It’s 2 slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Mayonese.
- It’s 2 of Ke&And Chicken Patties.
Unlike beef or pork, the chicken burgers must be cooked well-done to be safe to eat. Use a meat thermometer to make sure that the internal. A really decked-out burger is going to cost you some serious calories. The patties themselves are perfectly acceptable, though.
Chicken pattie burger instructions
- In a pan, fry Ke&And Chicken Patties on a medium-high flame. Once patties turn golden, serve out in a plate and dry pat with kitchen paper towel..
- Now cut the bun in two halves. Apply a layer of mayonnaise on the bun and place Chicken patties on it..
- Now on top of Chicken Patties, place a single slice of Cheddar Cheese, and cover it with the other half of the bun..
- Optional: Warm in over for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese..
The Trader Joe's Chile Lime Chicken Burgers are delicious and versatile. These probably won't replace the ever-craveable Turkey Burgers in our freezer, but they are seriously tasty. Press down gently with Top Bun. Serve while the patties are still hot. Best Home Made Chicken Burger Patty.