delicious eggplant pizza. Eggplant slices topped with garlic, pizza sauce and cheese. Small bite sized food are my favorite type of meals to munch on. Gluten Free, Low Carb + Keto, Recipes, Sides, Vegetarian, Video Eggplant, Eggplant Pizza, Gluten Free, Low Carb + Keto, Pizza, sides, Vegetarian About Dani Dani Spies is the founder and host of Clean & Delicious; a weekly cooking show on YouTube and a healthy eating blog that celebrates real, whole foods!
There are plenty of tasty alternatives. A super crispy crust and a lush topping. I have made eggplant pizza for years and each time I refined my recipe until I had this one, which I love. You can have delicious eggplant pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of delicious eggplant pizza
- It’s of eggplant.
- It’s of of pizza or pasta sauce.
- You need of of swiss cheese.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of slices of cut up peppers.
- It’s of slices of tomatoes.
- You need of of mushrooms.
- Prepare of spoons of onions.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of of salt.
My Mom used to make eggplant pizza when I was a child and spread eggplant slices on a pizza and added mozzarella slices before baking. Cornmeal and vegan parmesan crusted, baked till crispy, a delicious side or main! These delicious and healthy Eggplant Pizza Bites are low-carb, gluten-free, and very flavourful!! They are made with homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella, and spinach!
delicious eggplant pizza step by step
- preheated oven too 375, cut your eggplant in half.
- sprinkle both half's with a little salt & pepper, pop into oven for about 20 mins.
- make sure there tender and take out.
- you can start to top your eggplant now, sauce first.
- next add your cheese, you can also use sprinkle cheese or grate the cheese.
- next add your veggs(but tomatoes) and top with more cheese if you like.
- salt and pepper to top and pop them into the oven.
- cook until cheese is melted, and top with tomatoes and your ready too eat.
Not only are they low carb and gluten-free, they're also a mouthwatering dish that packs your life with veggies. (And, in my case, one that packs my daughter with veggies.) Julia Child's Mini Eggplant Pizzas. As far as I know, Julia Child was the first one to make. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Dip each eggplant slice in the egg, then drop the eggplant in the flour mixture one at a time, shaking the bag to coat the eggplant. It is a bit of a sponge, soaking up marinades and the smoky essence of a grill.