Delicious Stuffed Pizza. Making small slits in the top crust of your stuffed pizza allows steam to release steadily during baking. This helps prevent larger holes from forming and allows for more even baking. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust.
Peppers are a great topping for pizza, so it only follows that pizza would be a great filling for stuffed peppers! As you can tell from my picture below, the squares do not have to be exactly the same size. These stuffed pizza rolls can be assembled the night before then tightly wrapped and stored in the fridge. You can cook Delicious Stuffed Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Stuffed Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pillsbury Pizza Crust.
- You need 1/2 can of of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 6 of Morezzela sticks (I use ficello).
- You need 15 slice of Pepperonni.
- Prepare 1 of You can add mushrooms, onions and peppers at taste.
- It’s 1/2 block of of 300g Mozzarela cheese (grated).
Just before baking, unwrap and brush liberally with seasoned butter then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. You can serve them hot straight from the oven as an appetizer or along with the main dish meal. They're baked in pizza sauce and then finished with green olives and a cheesy topping. This recipe makes a great low-carb weeknight dinner.
Delicious Stuffed Pizza instructions
- Put the Pillsbury crust on a 12 inches pizza pan..
- Pull the crust approximatively 1 inch outside the pan..
- With the 1 inch of crust, roll the crust around the mozzarella sticks..
- Put the Pizza sauce in the middle of the crust..
- Put the 4/5 of your cheese on the Pizza..
- Add pepperonies..
- Put the rest of your cheese on top..
- Bake the Pizza (425°F) for 12 to 16 minutes..
It's everything that's delicious about pizza without the actual crust. Open the pizza crust and lay it out on a pan. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each one. Roll the dough up tightly making sure to pinch the seams tightly. Brush each dough roll with butter.