Easy Pizza Dough/ Nammaz/ Bread. Then mix with fork add olive oil an salt mix. I made a loaf of bread to start with, best bread ever. The other night I made pizza with it.
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. How to Make Pizza Dough In a large mixing bowl, preferably that of a stand mixer, stir yeast and honey into warm water. You can have Easy Pizza Dough/ Nammaz/ Bread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough/ Nammaz/ Bread
- You need 2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Easy active yeast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 5 of Strong bread flour.
This tells you that the yeast is alive and kicking. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Place the ball of dough in a large flour-dusted bowl and flour the top of it.
Easy Pizza Dough/ Nammaz/ Bread step by step
- 1st add warm water to a bowl add honey mix with fork add yeast an leave to set for 10min ( until all puffy).
- Then mix with fork add olive oil an salt mix.
- Lastly half a cup at a time add the flour an mix I'm not sure how many cup it takes coz ill alway guess but u no it's ready when u work it for addles 10 min an when u poke it come straight bk out.
Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and place in a warm room for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size. Now remove the dough to a flour-dusted surface and knead it around a bit to push the air out with your hands – this is called knocking back the dough. To use the dough roll out on a lightly floured surface. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough on pan and add your choice of pizza toppings.