Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce. In medium bowl, mix all burger ingredients and remaining yogurt. Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix.
Cook the burgers until light pink in the center. Then add a creamy sauce and vinegary cucumber salad and you have the ultimate Greek burger. Mix the ground beef with spices and let it rest. You can have Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce
- It’s of Patty Mix.
- It’s 1 lb of ground lamb *or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked spinach, squeezed dry and chilled.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano, dill, and parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare of Yogurt Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped mint.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Serve With.
- You need of Toasted ciabatta buns, sliced tomato, cucumber, and red onion.
- You need of Or- on a wilted spinach salad with diced tomato, cucumber.
Put together the cucumber red onion salad. Layer all the ingredients on toasted potato buns. Making the Yogurt Feta Sauce Grill the burgers until cooked through and the inside of the burger is no longer pink. To make the yogurt sauce combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce step by step
- Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix..
- Form four patties and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on a medium high heat skillet, cook burgers 3-5 minutes per side to desired doneness. *if using bison DO NOT cook beyond medium or it will be dry!.
- Served drizzled with yogurt sauce.
Take a taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve burgers with a dollop of sauce on the side. In medium bowl, mix all burger ingredients except buns. Place patties on grill over medium heat. Grilled Turkey Burger With Greek Yogurt Topping is perfect, easy and super HEALTHY meal for the entire family.