Hawaiian N' Bison Burger. Thank you Castello Cheese for sponsoring this post. Enjoy this delicious recipe with your favorite Castello Cheese products today! With life turned upside down and cabin fever.
If you sneak it in your dinner you're family will just say "oh shit that's the best burger I've ever had!" Don't worry about the price. How to cook bison burgers on the stove in a cast iron skillet: Season the burger patties generously with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high. You can have Hawaiian N' Bison Burger using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian N' Bison Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Bison.
- You need 1 of Bottle of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lawrey' s all seasonings.
- Prepare 1 can of Pineapple Rings.
- You need 1 piece of Colby Cheese (or Swiss if you like to conform).
- It’s 1 tbsp of salted sweet cream butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of Sesame Buns.
Turn the heat down to medium to cook the lean bison. Nebraska Bison is surprisingly in well-stocked supply! We took advantage of that, and in an attempt to keep from doing the "same old thing" gave these Bison Burgers a Hawaiian twist. If you sneak it in your dinner you're family will just say "oh shit that's the best burger I've ever had!" Don't worry about the price and weather or not the gamble is worth it.
Hawaiian N' Bison Burger instructions
- Mix a tablespoon of Teriyaki and the Lawrey ' s in with the Bison and form 3 patties (stick you're thumb in the center to create a dimple to prevent cracked patties whilst cooking).
- I grilled mine in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Heat oil on med/hi heat, place patties, cook one side 3 minutes flip to other side heat through another 2 minutes.
- Melt cheese on top, aka place cheese on top of patties then put a lid on it..
- Grill pineapples in the same pan until a little brown maybe a minute.
- Meanwhile butter the buns and place on a cookie sheet in a 350 oven until a little toasted.
- Add more Teriyaki over top and let the compliments wash over you….
Corn is a natural partner for a summer burger, whether on the cob or off. This tasty recipe call for charring the corn and tossing with jicama, chiles, cilatro, oil, lime juice, and queso fresco. This Hawaiian Pizza Burger is a fun spin on a classic that is quick, easy and great for kids! Keyword bison burger recipes, Hawaiian pizza burgers, healthy burgers, healthy dinners. Thank you Castello Cheese for sponsoring this post.