Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza !.
You can have Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza ! using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza !
- It’s of For the pizza dough:.
- It’s 1 bottle of Leinenkugel summer shandy.
- It’s 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat bread flour.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (black or white).
- Prepare of For the pizza:.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s handful of pepperoni.
- You need 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of pizza seasoning blend.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza ! instructions
- First, make the dough by mixing together both flours, yeast, mustard powder, ground pepper and garlic powder. Then slowly pour your beer in from a low height so it doesn't produce many bubbles making it easier to mix. Continue mixing adding water along the way until dough is sticky, self contained and there is no flour left in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours..
- Pour a tablespoon of olive over over your raised dough, and mix it in thoroughly. Let dough rise for another 30 minutes before dividing the total mix into 3 equal pieces. Kneed each piece on a well flowered surface and store in a ziploc bag in the fridge for another 12 hours before use..
- Oil up a deep cast iron skillet, press your dough into it trying to form a crust as you go. In the meantime preheat your oven to 450 degrees and let your dough rise while you prepare the toppings..
- Place pepperoni between sheets of paper towel on a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute to get most of the juices out. Prepare carmelized Onions and sautéed mushrooms (I have recipes in my profile) being sure not to over cook them, and keeping their moisture to a minimum..
- Press the crust of the dough up once more, then add your cheese in an even layer on the bottom. Form a layer of pepperoni and spread your onions and mushrooms evenly over top, then add your sauce over top. Add parmesian cheese or pizza seasonings to the top for extra flavor..
- Bake on 450 degrees for: 20mins = for soft crust; 25mins = for perfect crust; or 30 mins = for well done crust. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into and enjoy!.