Melty Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers. Melty Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers Decided to cook burgers with the ground turkey my mom picked up. Had some lemon pepper seasoning I hadn't tried yet and thought it would be good. See great recipes for Melty Onion Toasts, Melty Honey Chocolate – Nama Choco – too!
For Burgers: Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, lemon peel, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. You can have Melty Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melty Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 packages of Colby Jack cheese cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Any other burger toppings you like.
Dash (R) Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend Flavorful, juicy turkey burgers… yes, turkey burgers! These burgers are boldly flavored with rosemary and garlic with a hint of lemon and the sun dried tomato aioli sets the whole thing off. The only thing that could make this burger better would be a nice slice of melty aged cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, combine turkey, salt, pepper, garlic, chopped chipotle pepper and adobo sauce.
Melty Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers step by step
- Make patties out of your ground turkey..
- Press a couple of cheese cubes into the center of a patty. Cover the cubes well and gently smoosh back into a patty shape..
- Sprinkle both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning..
- Grill or fry like normal. Add any additional cheese or toppings that you wish & enjoy!.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. While beef burgers only require a pinch of salt and pepper on both sides, you can elevate your turkey burgers by mixing seasoning straight in with the meat. I typically add garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes to my ground turkey for a classic Italian flavor profile (and I use the same technique for my turkey. Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers "Believe the hype! Add shish kebob flavors to liven up your turkey burger.