Mini Chicken burger. Mix all of the burger ingredients together in a bowl. Arrange the burgers on a baking sheet and put a little butter or margarine and Marmite (optional) on each one. Whizz the chickpeas in a food processor or mash until well broken up.
Assembling: On mini burger bun,add chicken mixture,place cheese slice & tomato slice,lettuce leaf and place another bun on top. In a large bowl, combine the chicken pieces and onions. Heat oil in a frying pan. You can have Mini Chicken burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken burger
- It’s 6 of Mini Buns.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Patty Frozen (or u can check my recipes for homemade patty recipes).
- You need half of cup Mayo Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare Half of cup Mayo Chup Sauce.
- You need 6 of cheddar cheese chunks.
- It’s of For Mayo Garlic Sauce:.
- You need of Add 6 boiled garlic cloves, salt, in half cup Mayonnaise and mix it.
- It’s of For Mayo Chup Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise + 3tbsp ketchup + 1tbsp chilli sauce + 1 tsp chilli flakes + salt to taste. Mix well.
Ground chicken doesn't quite get the love of its beef counterpart, despite being much lighter and leaner than beef — yet a package of ground chicken opens the door for so many fun new recipes to. This ground chicken burger recipe is juicy, moist, and flavorful! No more dry chicken, and you can have these burgers on the table in half an hour. Ground chicken (chicken mince) doesn't always conjure up mouthwatering images, but this chicken burger is moist!
Mini Chicken burger step by step
- Fry the chicken patty till golden brown..
- Now cut the buns in two half. Put the mayo sauce on bottom then put patty now mayo chup sauce then cover the top bun..
- On warm non stick pan melt the cheddar cheese chunks and spread them on top part of buns..
- Ready to Serve!.
I don't like that word, but when you think of chicken burgers, "moist" doesn't always come to mind. Sometimes you're just craving a burger, but want a healthier version that doesn't sacrifice the juicy, delicious taste. Turkey burgers are often suggested as a healthy substitute for your favorite greasy sandwich, but we think that chicken burgers deserve some more attention. Ground chicken can be your secret weapon to flavorful, yet lean burgers perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners. Good in a box or for a party.