Mini Thin Crust Pizzas. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza.
Expert Tips Serve a variety of mini pizzas with your favorite pizza toppings, such as cooked Italian sausage, pepperoni or simply cheese. Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. You can have Mini Thin Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Thin Crust Pizzas
- You need 1 can of refrigerated Pizza dough, I use Pillsbury thin crust, but any kind will do.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce, any kind, your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings, your choice, pepperoni, ham, gr. beef, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, etc. etc..
If the crust puffs up, flatten it with the backside of a spoon once removed from the oven. DIGIORNO Pepperoni Thin Crispy Crust Small pizza is loaded with lots of cheese and pepperoni. Get the same great taste you love in a smaller size. Top each biscuit with pizza sauce, cheese and veggie mixture.
Mini Thin Crust Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever your package on your pizza crust says)..
- Unroll pizza crust on a lightly floured surface. And press it out lightly with your hands or use a rolling pin..
- Cut with a biscuit cutter ( I couldn't find mine, so I used the ring off a mason jar!).
- Pizza dough can be stubborn, so I used a knife to gently go around the ring as I was cutting my mini pizzas out..
- Prebake your mini crust for 3 minutes on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. I line my sheet with parchment paper so clean up is easier..
- Next add about a teaspoon of pizza sauce to each mini pizza..
- Add your favorite toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crust is baked nicely and cheese is melted..
- My family likes the top browned a bit so I turn the oven to broil at this point and brown the cheese on top. Watch it closely if you do this step as it will burn quickly..
- Remember if you use thicker crust the baking times will be a bit different. This recipe is for thin crust, but thicker crust could be used if that's what you want..
Top each biscuit with cheese, canned pineapple tidbits, diced green bell pepper and sliced Canadian bacon or ham. We love thin crust pizza, but would have preferred this to be a bit more tender. Lynda Q thanks for sharing your recipe. Dough turned out nicely and is a quick and easy from scratch dinner solution. Structurally, the dough worked great and made plenty of pizza for two..