Mini Zucchini Pizzas. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper; top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
The Mandoline and easy-to-clean UltraPro Oven Plate make these appetizers great for snacking or partying. Pizza gets a gluten-free, low carb update in this comforting appetizer. It's cheesy comfort without any of the guilt! You can cook Mini Zucchini Pizzas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- It’s 1 of large zucchini, a green griller of you have one.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu Marinara.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Zucchini is a favorite in our house and so is pizza. So why not combine the two? This recipe is simple…zucchini, sauce, cheese, and olives! How to Make Mini Zucchini Pizzas.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large, 13×9 glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil..
- Carefully slice your zucchini into 1/4" medallions. If you have a standard sized zucchini, you may want to cut them lengthwise and have oblong pizzas. 🙂.
- Place a single layer of zucchinis in the dish. If they don't all fit, repeat step 2 with an additional dish..
- Spoon a rather thick layer of marinara into the center of each slice. The sauce shouldn't go all the way to the edges. Leave about a 1/4" around the room without sauce..
- Sprinkle onto each slice about a teaspoon of bacon bits, then mozzarella to cover. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
Start with zucchini and/or some summer squash of various sizes. Spread zucchini out on a baking pan covered in foil or parchment paper; Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and crushed red pepper; Broil for a few minutes until zucchini starts to brown; Remove pan from oven and flip zucchini slices. Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place hollowed zucchini on a large baking sheet.