Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger. Bulgogi Rice Buns – One way to enjoy Bulgogi rice burger is to use the grilled or pan fried rice patties to satisfy my Mos Burger cravings.. Previous Post: « Slow Cooker Chicken Breast – Honey Sesame Chicken. Mix mirin, shoyu and sake together.
Great recipe for Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe. I made this for my family and everyone was surprised when I brought out burgers just like the real thing! This takes a little effort to simmer down the sauce but it is worth it! You can cook Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger
- You need of Rice buns.
- You need 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chicken patties.
- It’s 150 grams of Minced chicken.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- It’s 1 dash of Green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 2 parts tofu (drained) to 1 part miso.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Your effort is compensated by the fact that there's are any special. Crispy, smoky turkey bacon, with juicy pineapples that oozes inside your mouth & zesty Orange sauce guarantees you a mouth-watering treat that you cannot resist!. Get your hands on this rice burger with minced meat patty and. A staple dish in Korea, the rice burger is now gaining popularity on the global platter with foodies experimenting with their own versions of the dish.
Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger step by step
- First make the rice buns. Heat soy sauce and mirin until it boils, then remove from heat and add the katakuriko and sesame seeds..
- Evenly mix sauce from Step 1 with slightly firm cooked rice..
- Shape the rice buns to whatever size you prefer (use a little water to form them)..
- Heat sesame oil in frying pan and fry the rice buns until crispy..
- Combine chicken patty ingredients in food processor and blend until vegetables are finely chopped..
- Form patties into desired size, cook in a frying pan, then coat in teriyaki sauce..
- Top with lettuce, sliced onions, sunny-side-up, mayonnaise, or other topping of your choice and serve..
Rice burgers are believed to have originated in Japan. The MOS Rice Burger has been imitated by the Taiwanese division of McDonald's, where the rice bun was pan-seared, but it remains a MOS-exclusive item in Japan and other markets. Our newest additions to the MOS BURGER menu, all using our freshly prepared ingredients.. Thinly sliced beef marinated in our special sauce, fresh zucchini and sliced red onion served in a steaming quinoa rice bun with seaweed. A premium prawn katsu , crisp shredded cabbage and creamy tartar sauce.