Oats Tikki burger. In this video, I have given a new version of burger recipe that's is oats Tikki bread burger recipe special for lockdown recipe. This is non-fried oats Tikki recipe. Add ginger and green chillies, sauté for a minute.
These sweet potato oats tikki are not only flavorful but also good for you. The are packed with nutrients and really easy to make! Sweet Potato Oats Tikki are vegan and can be made gluten-free. make a great snack or can be converted into a full meal. great for chai time! are crispy thanks to the oats and panko bread crumbs. You can have Oats Tikki burger using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Tikki burger
- It’s 1 bowl of oats.
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 bowl of peas.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- It’s As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
When its Oats tikki – oats being the one of healthiest foods in world , why not Enjoy it with great flavors. One pot meal, biryani recipe, cooking tips, indian recipes, festival foods, food tutorials, cooking guide, healthy food recipe Oats tikki burger is a healthier and a tasty version of a burger which you can easily make at home and enjoy. Pav Tikki Burger is an ideal quick, easy to prepare, and all-time favorite recipe. Pav Tikki Burger is a lip-smacking recipe that you must try.
Oats Tikki burger instructions
- Dry roast oats for 2 minutes on low flame. Grind in a mixer to a fine powder when cool..
- Peel boiled potatoes and mash it in a mixing bowl..
- Grind peas, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves coarsely in a mixer. Mix it in mashed potatoes. Add grinded oats also. Mix all the dry masala ingredient..
- Knead it like a tight dough. Take a portion of dough and make a ball of dough and press it gently with your hands and make tikkis. Like wise make all the tikkis..
- Heat oil in a karahi and deep fry tikkis on low flame till golden. Flip the side and fry from other side also. Likewise make all the tikkis..
- Now heat a griddle brush it with butter and place burger buns on it and roast on medium flame till golden from both sides. Now mark a cut in centre of bun. Place a slice of tomato then oats Tikki. Place a slice of paneer following an onion ring. Cover it with other half of bun..
- Serve hot with sauce, extra oats tikki and chilli..
Delicate flavors from the chaat masala and peri-peri make it amazing. It is prepared from mashed potatoes, slices of onions, tomato, cheese, and a variety of different spices. How to Make Oats Dosa Recipe – Rava and rice flour are also added for the crisp texture of oats dosa. Guilt free Oats Burger Patties for your burger cravings. High on Fiber, protein and low on calories.