pizza egg omelet. Pizza for breakfast is one of life's joys. An omelet full of saucy, cheesy goodness, spicy pepperoni, and tender eggs, is a good way to make it happen. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat. Spread pizza sauce over half of the eggs; top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold in half; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. You can have pizza egg omelet using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pizza egg omelet
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of sweet basil.
- You need of salt.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare of slice thinly sweet peppers.
- Prepare of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of smoked sausage.
- It’s of pepperoni chopped up about eight slices.
- Prepare of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of steaming.
- It’s of water.
Beat eggs with water; season with salt and pepper. In small saucepan, heat pizza sauce. Add pepper, onion, mushrooms, and seasoning to skillet. How to Make a Low Carb Pizza Omelet.
pizza egg omelet instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for your eggs beat well. Its easier if you mix the tomato paste with the water fisrt then add it to the eggs with the salt, garlic, and basil.
- Take the tomato, sweet pepper, pepperoni, and sausage, and fry in the pan. When done remove from the pan..
- Take the egg mixture and in a hot pan that has a lid add it. Let cook rolling the pan to get eggs even. Add water to steam about 2 tablespoonfuls one on each side of pan cover. Roll pan if necessary..
- When eggs are done add toppins add cheese last add a tablespoon of water cover till cheese melts serve hope you enjoy!.
- Now the base isn't like real pizza its firm but you will need a fork. Or you can roll it up.
Swirl it around so that it. Chicken dosa pizza and cauliflower crust pizza are just a few outcomes of my pizza craziness. And here I am with another pizza recipe. This pizza omelet is definitely a keeper as it makes a quick breakfast, an easy filling for sandwiches, and a fuss-free snack. Line a pie plate (a normal sized pie plate is big enough for two portions), or any other oven-proof dish, with parchment paper (crumple the sheet before you flatten it out to make it stay down more easily).