Pizza monkey bread. Pizza Monkey Bread is an Italian appetizer stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you'll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping. To make this Pizza Monkey Bread recipe, you simply add all ingredients into a bowl, mix and bake in a bundt pan.
How To Begin Making Pizza Monkey Bread. My dough is a soft bread roll dough, similar to dinner rolls. It is a lovely, simple recipe that can be made on a machine or by hand. You can have Pizza monkey bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza monkey bread
- Prepare 2 cans of Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperoni cut them in half.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes *optional*.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need of Sever with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- Prepare of You can add any pizza toppings you like.
- It’s of Mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives, just make sure you cut them somewhat small.
Now, I just want to warn you, I have seen people using store bought biscuits and pizza dough to make Monkey Bread. That's ok, we will convert them later. Steps to Make Monkey Bread Pizza! Prepare Pan – Spray the inside of a bundt pan with non stick spray and set aside.; Prepare Garlic Butter – In a small saucepan melt butter, then add garlic and saute.
Pizza monkey bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters.
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, Mix with hands and add pepperoni,mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix.
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed..
- Add more cheese, and the reserved pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until done, un cover the last 5 mins.
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife (I thought this was done but it felt a little doughy and I put it back in for 10 more mins, I forgot to set a timer… the last picture you can see where it raised more and that it was done.).
- Flip out onto severing tray. Quickly flip Back over, you don’t want the cheese to stick to the severing tray, and this will be hot… I just do it fast with my hands. (should look like this, you don’t want to sever it the other way).
- I have a small container that I put sauce in, that lucky fit right in the middle..
- Notes- I used my favorite spaghetti sauce for dipping. I make this and my pizza dip together a lot of times and instead of getting pizza sauce, I get my favorite spaghetti sauce and spilt it between both recipes..
Mix in garlic salt and Italian Seasoning. Make Dough Balls – Pull of marble sized pieces of dough and flatter. Then stuff with pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. featured in Soft & Savory Monkey Breads For A Party. Despite this party appetizer's name, cheesy pull-apart goodness is no monkey business.