Sweet and Sour Pizza. This Sweet and Sour Chicken Flatbread Pizza really has it all goin' on. It's a whole bunch of great things, all rolled into one! A crispy-crunchy flatbread crust (fiber-loaded, of course!), plus lots of great, Asian-inspired, sweet and sour chicken flavor.
Drizzle the top of the pizza with more sweet and sour sauce and add remaining green onions. Place pizza base on large baking sheet. Top with ingredients in order given. You can cook Sweet and Sour Pizza using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for proofing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing crust.
- It’s As needed of extra virgin olive oil to coat bowl and dough.
- Prepare of Pizza topping.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s To taste of salt (pork).
- You need To taste of ground black pepper (pork).
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple sweet and sour sauce see my recipe.
Place pizza base on large baking sheet. Top with red pepper, pineapple, onion, ham, and cheese, in order given. Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom. Mix the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder.
Sweet and Sour Pizza step by step
- Mix the water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar set aside, and allow to bloom. Mix the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder. When yeast blooms mix the crust ingredients knead just a bit form a ball and coat with olive oil. Now add to an oiled bowl cover for an hour till it's doubled in size..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and let rise again for another hour..
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit. Slice the porkloin thinly. Dice the peppers, and shred the cheese. Mix the pork with soya sauce, salt, and pepper. Dice the peppers..
- Heat a bit of oil add the pork and stir fry I fried the pork in bacon drippings. Slice the pineapple.
- Roll out the dough, and brush with olive oil. Add sauce and toppings..
- Put into oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
When yeast blooms mix the crust ingredients knead just a bit form a ball and coat with olive oil. This Sweet and Sour Chicken Flatbread Pizza is so many awesome things in one! It's like your favorite Chinese sweet and sour chicken met up with a BBQ chicken pizza … all on top of a crispy flatbread crust! Prepare dough according to recipe directions. Spread sweet and sour sauce over all dough.