Turkey Burger Salad. In medium bowl (or just using container turkey comes in), sprinkle turkey with steak seasoning and mix with hands until well combined. Form turkey into golf ball-sized meatballs, then flatten into patties. Stuffed with parmesan and garlic then baked on a sheet pan.
Paired with a salad and ketchup mustard dressing for a quick and easy meal prep! This Simple Turkey Burger Salad recipe is perfect if you are counting carbs, or want a lighter meal. I love turkey burgers, but I don't like eating them in a lettuce wrap. You can cook Turkey Burger Salad using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Burger Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 slice of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Finely shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red onions.
- You need 1 of Turkey patty.
It gets greasy and drippy, and it's hard to add all the toppings. This Chopped Turkey Burger Salad is loaded with romaine, lean turkey burger and all of your favorite burger toppings like red onion, pickles and tomato! It's topped with the best homemade thousand island dressing! Say hello to your new favorite low carb burger!
Turkey Burger Salad instructions
- Add a cup of spinach in a bowl or plate.
- Sprinkle onions on top.
- Add in tomatoes slices (however much you would want).
- Cook turkey patty for 10-17 min on skillet or on George Foreman grill like I did..
- Once it is cooked fully, place it on top of the already mixed veggies..
- Top off with finely shredded Swiss cheese.
- And Bon appetite ! Your done.
- Add whatever dressing you'd like. I drizzled a little bit of franks hot sauce buffalo wing..
Turkey Burger Mason Jar Salad Recipe Gluten Free These turkey burger mason jar salads are a fun way to make your burger portable! All the taste of a burger in a healthy, gluten free and low carb meal! Let's just say this is not my favourite place for cheeseburger. But, do order their turkey burger salad if you are here! All natural turkey burger, kale, green apple, crumbled blue cheese, avocado, dried cranberries, house buttermilk dill dressing.