Brad's messy burger. Good luck enjoying a burger elsewhere. Reviews for: Photos of Messy Burgers. Messy Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
The burger was pretty good a little messy so ask for extra napkins. Reasonable price and good amt of options on the menu, but not overwhelming menu. The fries were cooked to order and were also yummy. You can have Brad's messy burger using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's messy burger
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon.
- It’s of Onion buns.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh crumbled gargonzola cheese.
- You need of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Mesquite seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of port wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tomato chicken granulated bouillon.
- It’s of Cornstarch slurry.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Garlic aioli.
Great place to grab a bite. It was our first time at Brads Burgers & BBQ and we. Brad's Grill – Home of the Messy Burger Reese Wednesday,. He did, and being directed towards "The Messy Burger," ordered same, to go.
Brad's messy burger step by step
- Cut bacon strip in half. Fry until desired doneness. I like mine less than crispy. Drain on paper towels..
- Spread butter on buns. Either brown under broiler or brown in a skillet..
- Make 2 1/2 lb beef patties..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Fry burgers until browned. I like mine on the medium rare side. Sprinkle both sides with seasonings. When done, keep warm in a 160 degree oven..
- Plate bottom buns. Spread with aioli. Add bacon, then Add cheddar cheese..
- After burgers are removed from pan, keep on heat. Add wine and deglaze. Let reduce by half. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Immediately add cornstarch slurry to thicken. Stir constantly..
- Place hot patties on top of cheese. Top with crumbled gargonzola. Spoon hot reduction over top. Spread top bun with aioli. Top and serve. Enjoy.
A couple miles down the road, he pulled over, the size and "messy" proving too difficult to multitask without ruining his clothes. View menu and reviews for Brad's Burgers & BBQ in New York, plus popular items & reviews. I'll never order from this place again, maybe I'll eat at the restaurant where it's easier to complain if something is off. Very disappointed, and way to expensive for a product that I basically had to throw away. Stir-fry them first until translucent and it makes all of the difference.