Chicken Alfredo Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cooked turkey breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (halved).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza? Chicken is a great source of protein. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first five ingredients (turkey breast, spinach, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper).
- Rub cut garlic over crust to enhance flavor, spread Alfredo sauce, then add turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp.
This simple chicken alfredo pizza is one of my top favorites! Make the sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Gradually add the milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.