Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza. Roll out pizza dough onto your pizza pan or cookie sheet. In saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
You can opt for rotisserie chicken in a pinch. Green onion: Chopped; How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Place the pizza base on parchment paper. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust.
- Prepare 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I prefer an Italian blend.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon, cut into bits.
- You need 4 piece of chicken breast tenderloin strips, cut into 1\2in pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pizza pan, even if it's nonstick..
- Cook bacon bits until you get a nice crisp. Drain bacon bits on a paper towel lined plate or bowl..
- Press dough out onto pizza pan and bake in oven for 8min for softer crust and roughly 10-11min for a crispier crust..
- While the crust is baking, remove all but a teaspoon or 2 of bacon grease from the pan and return to a medium heat. Add SEASONED chicken and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°..
- Add water and stir. Add BBQ sauce and stir to coat. Cover with a lid, remove from the heat and let it sit while you remove the pizza crust from the oven..
- Add ranch to crust and spread a thin layer. Maybe 1 1/2 Tbsp, too much can overpower the other flavors..
- Add a thin layer of cheese. I prefer an Italian blend or even colby, but I was all out and had to use a mild cheddar. It was still good. Add an even layer of chicken, bacon, and onions. I dip a spoon in ranch then drizzle over the pizza, but ONLY once! Too much can overpower all the other flavors. Top with remaining cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 11-12min, or until the cheese bubbles. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting..
Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with bacon, onion and cheese. Tip: If desired, add some diced tomatoes. This pizza has a creamy ranch sauce, then it's piled high with Crystal Farms® Mozzarella Cheese, chicken, bacon and a little more cheese! Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Sauce Recipe.