Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖. The Scott And Tessie Show Recommended. Add crumbs to a shallow dish and spread out for coating. Dip fillets, one at a time, into the egg mixture and allow the excess to drip off.
Liven up dinnertime with this restaurant quality meal that's quick and easy to make at home! Impressive and high-quality food doesn't have to be stressful to prepare. Specialties: Serving Zabiha Halal Broasted Chicken, Wings, Zinger Burger, Peri Peri Chicken, Philly Steak, Burgers N More. You can cook Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts, (Whole Chicken Breast Preferably with skin).
- Prepare 4 of Buns, (Unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise, (Mix 2 Tea Spoons Of White Vinegar).
- It’s 4 of Cheese Slices (Optional),.
- It’s 4 Table Spoon of Or As Required Ketchup Or Chilli Garlic Sauce,.
- You need 4 Leaves of Fresh Ice Burg, (please do not replace it with lettuce leaves, if you do not have then omit it).
- Prepare of As Required All Purpose Flour, (For Coding).
- It’s of Oil, For Deep Frying.
- It’s of (Note, If you want juicy zinger exact same KFC taste then please use chicken with skin).
- It’s of 👉👉 MARINATION 1 👈👈.
- You need 1 Glass of Water.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 Table Spoon of Crushed Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Table Spoon of White Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Vinegar, (Vinegar tenderise the Chicken).
- It’s 1 Table Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 8-10 of Green Chilies.
- You need 2 Table Spoon of Soya Sauce.
- You need 2 Table Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s of 👉👉 MARINATION 2 👈👈.
- Prepare 4 Table Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Red Chilli Powder Or Paprika.
- Prepare of 👉👉 CODING BATTER 👈👈.
- It’s 4 Table Spoon of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 Table Spoon of Corn Flour.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Small Pinch Baking Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon of Garlic Powder, (Or Garlic Paste).
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon of White Pepper Or Black Pepper.
- You need of As Required Water, (To Make Medium Runny Batter).
Juicy ingredients such as cheddar cheese sauce with jalapenos, creamy thousand island sauce, fresh lettuce, and crunchy onions, all embellish a cheesy crunch burger, chicken zinger, chicken rockin' burger, or paneer zinger! The juicy, tasty ingredients work perfectly between warm, soft buns! Never face the KFC Zinger Burger being sold out when you can make a copycat recipe at home. This is so easy to make that you'll be enjoying it in no time..
Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 step by step
- 1) Take sharp knife and separate 2 chicken breast to single, then remove all fats, & Cut each chicken breast into two fillet so u get 4 fillet of chicken. Now lightly prick with knife.
- 2) Mix Marination 1 in a big bowl & add chicken fillet and marinate to 2 hours for penetrate all spices flavors & for tender the chicken. (not more than 2 hours).
- Now Take out the chicken fillet on a plate and add marination 2, rest 10 minutes more. In main while,.
- Take another bowl and mix all coding beater ingredients and make medium runny beater..
- Now pick up 1 fillet and code with simple all purpose flour, move your hand gently, Keep moving your fingers (Like we open the tap but with slow hands) Code at least 1 minute..
- Then dip in the batter & again code all purpose flour with same way, now take up the fillet dust the extra flour and fry in medium hot oil from both sides, (do not use spoon do not move otherwise coding will spoil) flip 1 side after 2 minutes. Cook both side 2, 2 minutes. (Total 4 minutes of frying do not over cook otherwise zinger will not juicy) (Note, direct fry after coding if you codes all and place on a plate, your coding with flat because of moister).
- After frying place all zinger on cooling rake or direct add on buns for assembling..
- Toast the buns and place the ice burg, zinger, mayonnaise, ketchup or chilli garlic sauce & cheese slice & cover the top of bun. (Note, You may serve Ketchup & Chilli Garlic Sauce instead of adding in burger) And Serve your heavenly yummiest zinger burger……. ^-^ (Note, If you do not want more crispy, You can skip the coding batter. Use simple cold water instead of coding batter…).
Coat them on both sides and set aside. Zinger Chicken SW Crispy Fried Chicken Breast With A Zinger Kick To IT. With Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles And a Spicy House made Zinger Sauce.. Cook the chicken at high or low depending on your needs. Put the cover over the slow cooker.