easy crispy crust pizza dough. This recipe makes an Easy Thin Crust Pizza Dough with a crispy crust and a chewy bite. This pizza dough is great to make when you are not in the mood for waiting for it to rise. It is easy and fantastically crisp.
Easy Thin Crust Pizza is thin but still perfectly foldable with a tasty and slightly crispy crust! If not, lightly grease a flat cookie sheet (or inverted jelly roll pan) and build your pizza. I brush the formed dough very lightly with olive oil (optional), then pizza sauce (not too generously), cheese then any other other ingredients. You can have easy crispy crust pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy crispy crust pizza dough
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Canola oil for dough and more for coating pans.
Keep toppings rather sparse if you want a really crispy crust. Bake in hot oven until as crispy as desired. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast. Easy Homemade Pizza Dough "This pizza dough produces a very nice pizza crust—flavorful, tender, with just the right amount of chewiness." – Chef John.
easy crispy crust pizza dough step by step
- in a large mixing bowl combine water,milk,salt,yeast,oil & honey, mix together. let stand3 minutes then add flour slowly pouring with one hand and mixing with the other..
- turn out on lightly floured surface and knead till combined about 8 minutes..
- split into 2 balls for 2 large thin crust on cookie sheet or 3 balls for 3 9"round cake pan. spray bowls with cooking spray put dough inside them and cover with towels with plates on top and let rise in warm area for at least a 1hr and 30 minutes.
- preheat oven: 450 convection oven or 475 regular bake. grease sheets or pans with about 2 tablespoons of oil and form dough into pans. leave at least half inch around for crust spray that area with cooking spray then lightly season with garlic powder finish with my pizza sauce and toppings recipe.
New York Italian Pizza Dough "A really wet, sticky pizza dough that bakes up to perfection! Authentic, crispy and chewy—just like your favorite NY brick oven joint." – ItsJeanettic An easy homemade pizza dough made with a sourdough starter and no commercial yeast. Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. Cut off any excess edges to make a neat circle.