Easy Pizza Dough. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
Shape each piece into a ball, stretching and tucking the dough to create a smooth surface, adding more flour if needed. To shape the dough, sprinkle the surface with flour and lightly pat flat. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. You can have Easy Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough
- It’s 2 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 Teaspoons of yeast Instant.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive OIL.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water Warm.
Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Instructions.
Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine all the ingredients and gently knead with fingertips until a slightly sticky dough forms. You don't have to work your arm by kneading too much. Just get the dough together..
- Place in an oiled bowl and turn the dough so the oil coats it. Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise for about 20-25 mins or until doubled in volume..
- Punch down the dough and knead lightly until it forms a ball. Transfer to a floured surface..
- Roll the dough into a circle or rectangle, flouring it as you go. You can make one big pizza, but I did two smaller ones cause I don't like to share my pizza..
- Add some pizza sauce, some veggies, garden fresh spinach, and basil, and grate some cheese on top. I had some grilled paprika chicken, so I threw some of that in and I drizzled some sriracha as well. Yes, i am greedy like that..
- Bake for about 15 mins in a pre-heated oven at 200C. The base will turn a lovely golden brown..
In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. It will come together into a big sticky ball. If kneading by hand, flour a clean surface (clean hands too!) and lightly flour the surface and your hands. Pizza crust was soft and easy to work with.