Hamburger Cakes. See more ideas about Hamburger cake, Burger cake, Hamburger. See more ideas about Hamburger cake, Burger cake, Cupcake cakes. Beat the cake mix, eggs, buttermilk and vegetable oil in a large bowl with.
Place bottom cake layer on serving plate. Frost top of bottom layer with part of the cocoa frosting. Place middle (hamburger) layer on top; frost top and side of middle layer with remaining cocoa frosting. You can have Hamburger Cakes using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cakes
- You need of muffin rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Enough milk to make it 1 cup total.
- You need of meat pattie.
- It’s 55 ml of Cream (35% fat).
- Prepare 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- You need 5 of Of the muffin rolls.
- It’s of fudge lettuce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cream (35% fat).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Caster sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 120 grams of Chopped white chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra cream.
- You need 10 of Drops of Green food coloring.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Raspberry candy or other red candy (optional).
- You need of caramel sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need of chocolate cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of Melted white chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil based or powdered based yellow food coloring.
These hamburger cupcakes really is a lot of fun to make and I totally see why so many folks are making them! Watch me make these burger cupcakes from start to finish! Learn how to make mini burger cupcakes that looks like little sliders! Made easy using box cake mix and cream cheese frosting!
Hamburger Cakes step by step
- For the muffin rolls Combine dry ingredients. In a seperate whisk together wet ingredients. Mix the two together until just combined. Pipe onto a baking tray, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 180C (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- For the lettuce fudge Heat the cream, sugar and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir, 2 minutes, stir, then a final 2 minutes..
- For the tomatoes roll out the candy with a rolling pin.
- For the caramel place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Microwave on high heat in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until thick and bubbling..
Beat the cake mix, eggs, buttermilk and vegetable oil in a large bowl with. Using your light tan icing, cover the rest of the sides of the cake and also the top of the cake. Write your message on the board that the hamburger cake is sitting on. The trick to making a hamburger cake is making three separate cakes, and using icing and other decorations to create the bun, the patty, and the condiments. For any barbecue lovers or hamburger fanatics in your life, a hamburger cake is a fun way to celebrate a birthday or other life milestone.