Hamburger Steaks in Butter-Soy Sauce. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. For the sauce, add the tomato ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and red wine to the patties in the frying pan. If you prefer gravy, use a prepared gravy or make a simple pan gravy with drippings and beef stock.
Form burgers into patties and lay onto the bottom of a glass baking dish. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. Flip the steak and repeat the above steps for the other side. You can cook Hamburger Steaks in Butter-Soy Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steaks in Butter-Soy Sauce
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- It’s 1 large of Finely chopped onions.
- You need 60 grams of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano or nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of fair amount Salt and pepper.
- You need 40 ml of Milk.
- You need of For the sauce;.
- Prepare 120 of cc Red wine.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 20 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
When the steak is pretty well-browned on both sides, use your tongs lift up the steak and brown the edges. Thick cut steaks need TLC on the edges too! Liberally brush the steak with the soy-butter mixture using a heat-proof basting brush. Whisk together the eggs, onion, beef base, and pepper in a bowl.
Hamburger Steaks in Butter-Soy Sauce instructions
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the hamburgers. Mix until the meat and ingredients have become well incorporated..
- Divide the ingredients into 4 equal portions and form into round patties as shown in the picture. Make sure they're an even thickness. Each patty should weight about 200g..
- Heat a pan with oil and brown the patties on both sides. Turn off the heat, transfer them back to a plate, and microwave for 4 minutes without using plastic wrap..
- The hamburgers should be thoroughly cooked once the juices run clear. If the bottom of the pan is burnt, scrape it off with a spatula, add red wine, and bring it to a boil..
- Turn down the heat to low and add butter, sugar, and soy sauce, return the hamburgers and meat broth to the pan, coat both sides with the sauce, boil briefly, and it's done..
- Transfer to plates and pour the sauce over them. You can combine them with anything..
Tear the bread into large pieces, and place into the bowl. Let the bread soak for a few seconds and add the ground beef. I just saw this on sale and decided to try it since I was planning to make hamburger steak. … Meanwhile, combine water, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, ground ginger and red pepper. Stir peanut butter mixture into beef. Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and dry mustard; bring to a boil.