Hamburger Steaks. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Perfectly Seasoned And Ready For The Grill. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. You can cook Hamburger Steaks using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steaks
- It’s of hamburger steaks:.
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 6 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s of for frying:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of for topping:.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of worcestershire sauce.
See just how easy this is to make at home. You'll find the printable recipe at the bottom of the instructions. It's an old favorite, southern style, comfort food. Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions.
Hamburger Steaks step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger with the eggs, bread crumbs, bacon, onion and seasonings. Form into 8 patties..
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Coat patties in flour on both sides and place into hot grease..
- Cook about 4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked. Place onto paper towel lined dish until ready to serve..
- Cook the sliced onion and mushroom in remaining grease until tender. As the last step, stir in the worcestershire sauce and heat through..
- I served mine with some mashed potatoes and white gravy. Enjoy!.
Add onions to pan and Saute. Remove patties and onions from pan. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove steaks to a plate and set aside (do not worry if they are cooked through, they will finish cooking in the gravy).