Homemade 1/2 meter pizza. Fortunately I had a quart of homemade canned tomatoes on hand to make this homemade pizza sauce. I also had some frozen tomatoes in the freezer I could have used. A supposed cheat meal turned into a food challenge.
I'll tell you right now that I don't know! So, I'm going to bust out of my usual don't-sweat-the-details-or-be-very-precise mode of operation and calculate this down to the last penny. Here are the ingredients that I use to make the crust of my pizza. You can cook Homemade 1/2 meter pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade 1/2 meter pizza
- It’s of big cups white flour.
- It’s of medium size eggs.
- Prepare of big spoons of yeast.
- Prepare of big spoon of baking powder.
- You need of milk.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of hot water.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Hot dog.
- Prepare of Olives.
- Prepare of Mozarella cheese.
We've got everything you need to make great pizza at home, whether you're a newbie or an experienced pizzaiolo. From prepping dough to slicing and serving, we'll take you (and your pie) from start to finish. And with each step of the pizza-making process, we've got the tools to make cooking pizza a joy! Forget ordering delivery, and discover the fun and deliciousness of your own.
Homemade 1/2 meter pizza instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together until they are homogeneous.
- Now add the wet ingredients one by one and start mixing. Keep on mixing until you get a consistent dough that doesn't stick to your hands.
- You can add more flour and oil as needed to get a consistent dough.
- After getting a consistent dough, cover the mixture by plastic wrap or plastic bags and leave it in a warm place for 15 to 30 mintes.
- After that your dough will fluff.
- Now extend and roll your dough on an even lightly floured surface.
- Put your dough on a big furnace plate about 1/2 meter, lightly apply oil on the surface of the plate.
- Dress with sliced onions, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives. And dress with hot dogs or as desired.
- Let it cook in the furnace for about 15 to 30 minutes at 230°c, but check it every 5 minutes so it won't burn.
- After the dough is well cooked, add the mozarella cheese or any types of cheese you want, then let it redden and melt in the furnace. Bon appetit!.
Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Pizza is a great, family-friendly meal that can be healthy, too. And now you can enjoy one without "a-salting" your kidneys! The trick is to squeeze out all the excess moisture after the cauliflower has been cooked.