Instant pot Sloppy joe. Reduce and Season: If the Sloppy Joe meat sauce is too runny, give it a quick stir and cook for another few minutes over medium heat (Instant Pot: Press Sauté button). Now is a good time to add in the optional liquid smoke and cayenne pepper if desired. Taste and season with more kosher salt and black pepper if necessary.
You just need to add the meat and spices and let the Instant Pot® do all the work. These Sloppy Joes can be served on hamburger buns or on top of sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes. How to Make Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Sloppy Joe. You can cook Instant pot Sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot Sloppy joe
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat brown and grease drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of any salsa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sheer sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of any kinda of steak sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of drained diced tomatoes or tomatoes with green chili’s (both optional).
- It’s dash of Garlic salt to taste.
- You need Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
If you love a good messy, juicy sandwich then you're probably a fan of a great sloppy joe. This is one of the best sloppy joe recipes we've been able to finalize over the past few weeks. After much testing and tasting, we've found the right balance of sweet, tangy and juicy ground beef sloppy joes. Turn Instant Pot on to satue.
Instant pot Sloppy joe instructions
- Brown hamburger meat in sear/ sauté when done drain fat.
- Back to pot add all ingredients, pressure cook on high or 10 mins quick release.
- After the quick release, go back to sauté mode and cook down the liquid mixing from time to time so it don’t burn or stick(you can see the line in my pot how much I cooked it down this did take sometime 15 mins or so.).
In a small bowl mix togther, ketchup, brown sugar, tomato paste, mustard, chili powder, vinegar, and Worcestershire then set aside. When Instant Pot is hot, add in hamburger and garlic. Cook until meat starts to brown then drain fat. Add meat back into the pot. These Instant Pot Sloppy Joes are homemade and the perfect sweet and tangy weeknight meal recipe idea!