JP's pizza dough. Specialties: We specialize in gourmet, thin-crust (Roman) style pizza. We only use premium high quality ingredients alongside with our signature home-made crust and sauce. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients available, and our pizza dough and pizza sauce are made fresh daily.
We are known our fresh ingredients,homemade sauce and hand kneaded dough. Menu: Pizza, Pizzetta, Pasta, Salads, Appetizers, Burgers, Sandwiches, Desserts, Daily Specials, Lunch Specials, more. Including Pizza, Fried Chicken, Sandwiches, Beer & more. You can cook JP's pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of JP's pizza dough
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of flour, (white or whole wheat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
Garlic Sauce, Whole Milk Mozzarella + Parmesan. Online ordering menu for PJ's Pizza, Coffee & Ice Cream. Try a Supreme Latte or a scoop of your favorite ice. Specialties: We specialize in gourmet, thin-crust (Roman) style pizza.
JP's pizza dough instructions
- Add wet ingredients to bread maker first, followed by dry ingredients in the order listed above..
- Use dough cycle on bread maker..
- Dough can be used immediately or stored in Ziploc bag lightly coated in olive oil until ready to make..
- Makes four 12" thin crust pizzas or two 12" thicker crust pizzas. Can also be used for breadsticks, focaccia, calzones, etc..
We only use premium high quality ingredients alongside with our signature home-made crust and sauce. When it comes to creating the best pizzas, nothing beats Da Bruno JP's Pizzeria Restaurant. Our traditional pizza menu includes JP's Special, JP's Aussie, Americana, JP's Super Seafood, Supreme and more. We also serve gourmet pasta dishes such as Pumpkin Ravioli. Jamaica Plain House of Pizza has some of the best pizza, Italian food, Greek food and all-American food favorites in Jamaica Plain, MA.