Lazy Simple Pizza. I used Jim Lahey's No-Knead Pizza formula* as my jumping off point, but then made a few changes. First, I adjusted the yeast levels to rising times that I thought would work better for most of our schedules (i.e. so you can start after dinner for dinner the next evening, before you go to work or at lunchtime for dinner the. Pizza Stone/Steel: Similar to when we baked no knead bread in the dutch oven, the pizza stone/steel helps crisp up the crust and retains heat so that the pizza dough cooks quickly and evenly.
Lazy Simple Pizza I just wanna eat pizza with limited ingredients i have. So i made it 😅 it would b more tasty if we add mozarella cheese. Spread the love by sharing this recipe, so others can enjoy it too! You can have Lazy Simple Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Simple Pizza
- You need 120 gr of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Corn.
- It’s of Saussages.
This quick & easy no-rise lazy einkorn pizza dough comes together fast since you don't have to wait for it to rise – and it's light and easy to make. This is also a child-friendly recipe for pizza dough. The next time you are tempted to order delivery, just whip up this recipe and save some "dough", eat healthier and finish before the. This is the ultimate lazy way to make pizza, and as an added bonus it already comes with butter and garlic.
Lazy Simple Pizza instructions
- Mix yeast, sugar and little bit water to activate the yeast.
- Mix flour, activated yeast, a pinch of salt and water. Then make dough. Then wrap the dough.
- Rest the dough for about 1 hour or more until double in size in warm place.
- After 1 hour, punch the dough then mix with little bit vegetable oil (about 1 tsp).
- Rub little bit butter on pan. Roll the dough into round shape then add 4 tbsp tomato sauce, add saussages and corn. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve it.
Then add your sauce, cheese and toppings. Live from The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Cookbook: Bend the Rules to Lose the Weight! Spread the love of the #DLKCookbook by giving the video a thumbs up, then share it on social. This pantry kit is one of our favorite ways to spend family time – in the kitchen! Round up the troops and meet in the kitchen for a dinner prep that everyone can be a part of!