Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well. Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet.
Whether your cornbread is the crust of a Tex-Mex dish, or mixed into a batch of dressing, this handy mix will become your go-to for quick weeknight meals the whole family will love. Classic Corn on the Cob coated in Butter, Salt and Pepper. There is just so many ways this vegetable can be served and remember to save the Cob, Husk and Water if boiling for Stocks. You can have Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- You need of Breading, crust—————-.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Sauce——————.
- You need 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings———————-.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- You need To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Mexican Street Corn Pizza has all the flavors of Elote corn on a thin crust with cotija cheese and salsa verde for a crisp take on the grilled corn classic. Mexican Street Corn Pizza By Sue Lau Mexican Street Corn Pizza is my recipe of the day with Farmer's Market Week. Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and onion, in that order.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese. Chili Cornbread Bake is an easy recipe that will certainly become a family favorite. A saucy homemade chili is smothered with a cheesy creamy cornbread topping and baked until hot, bubbly and golden! Our jiffy cornbread casserole recipe is the perfect comfort food dinner on a chilly evening.