My Kickin’ Chuck Burger. The 'Kickin' Chuck Burger' and phwoar is he a fiery one! Look no further- with a burger sauce that is tangy and fiery this one has got you covered! So why not make your takeout stay IN.after all, staying in is the new going out!
It was like as if it was fried earlier and then fried again when I ordered it. The sauce was overloaded on a bun that fell apart. Sorry – not my burger joint. You can have My Kickin’ Chuck Burger using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Kickin’ Chuck Burger
- It’s of Patties:.
- It’s 400 g of chuck steak (or pre-made burgers are fine).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Burger glaze:.
- It’s Tablespoon of English mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (any similar to Sriracha is fine).
- Prepare Tablespoon of maple syrup.
- It’s of Other burger filling elements:.
- You need 2 of x brioche buns.
- It’s 1 of red onion sliced into rings.
- Prepare Half of a lime.
- It’s Handful of sliced jalapeños.
- It’s Handful of sliced gherkins.
- You need of Large tomato sliced.
- Prepare 4 slices of extra mature Cheddar (any hard cheese will work).
- Prepare of Burger sauce:.
- It’s 1/4 of of an iceberg lettuce finely sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- It’s 3 of heaped tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare of Generous few splashes of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare Tablespoon of hot sauce (any similar to Sriracha is fine).
Burgers with Chuck: Kickin' it at Curbside Burgers by Chuck P In the glory days of the popular food truck scene here in Baton Rouge there were great choices that ranged from wood fired brick oven pizza to tasty tacos. Kickin' S Farms hopes your Memorial Day was safe and filled with American beef on this great American holiday. Sharing my double cheese burger with Walt – Duration:. Cooking Chuck Pot Roast and Rice – Duration:.
My Kickin’ Chuck Burger step by step
- Divide your chuck steak into 4 and form into burger patties (you want to ensure that these are the same size as the buns). Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop onto a plate and chill in the fridge whilst preparing your other burger fillings.
- Next you can crack on with your burger glaze by mixing the English mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and maple syrup together in a small dish.
- Squeeze your lime over your red onion rings and set aside. The lime juice will soak into the onions and this will cut through the other flavours within the burger by adding acidity.
- You can then start making the burger sauce which has been inspired by the flavours of the famous McDonalds burger sauce as it has the same tanginess. Mix your lettuce, red onion, mayo, Worcester, ketchup and hot sauce together and set aside until ready to build your burger.
- Then, let’s pay some attention to your burger patties. Firstly, rub each pattie all over with olive oil and then add to a pan on a high heat. Whilst the bottom of your burger is frying, paint your burger glaze onto to the top half. After 1-2 minutes flip, and then paint the bottom half that was cooking (now the top half) with the burger glaze and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip another couple of times over the next 4 minutes and re-glaze if required (leave some of the glaze aside as we will rub this onto the burger bottom and lid when building the burger at a later date). The burgers should now be browned and have soaked in all of that lovely glaze. Cooking for only six-eight minutes will mean that the centre of your beef Pattie is still nice and pink which is absolutely fine if using good quality butchers chuck steak. Cook for longer if using pre-made.
- Place two slices of cheese on the top of each burger and then cover with tinfoil so that the cheese can begin to melt. This will only take a few minutes.
- Cut your brioche buns in half and place into another non-stick pan on a medium heat to nicely toast.
- Now it’s time to assemble your burger! Rub the lid and bottom of your burger buns with the rest of your glaze and then build in the following order-.
- A couple of heaped tablespoon of your lettuce based burger sauce -Your cheesy burger -A slice of tomato -A couple of your lime soaked onion rings -A few slices of jalapeños and gherkins -Place your burger lid on top and give it a good squish -Pierce a wooden skewer into it to keep in place.
- Dive in and enjoy the most EPIC burger EVER.
Season it well: Use my Burger Seasoning Blend which has just the right amount of seasoning, salt and pepper. Use a burger press: This is my favorite one. First, lets talk about the meat you're going to buy. Ground chuck is the most common. And it best have some fat!