Naked Burger. Get delivery from Naked Burger super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order.
Without the melted slices of cheese, the onions dominated the burger and masked the flavor of the naked beef. I found the beyond burger left a bit of a strange taste and was softer than the Naked Glory burger. Even my Omni partner loved the Naked Glory Burger and had no idea it wasn't a beef burger. You can have Naked Burger using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naked Burger
- It’s 300 grams of or more of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of As much garlic and onion as preferred.
- You need of Salad veggies of your choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, chili powder.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Mayo, ketchup, and any other sauce of your choice.
- You need of Cheese.
Naked Salmon Burgers with Sriracha Mayo. These salmon burgers aren't made from that gross canned salmon, oh no, it's made with a fresh slab of salmon and has a great spice component with the mayo. Naked Leaf has two burger patty options. The first is the Beetroot & Bean burger patty, which, as you may have guessed, is a gorgeous purple-red that oozes with that beetroot goodness.
Naked Burger step by step
- Mix beef, spices, and beaten egg together.
- Mince garlic and onion and add to #1.
- Add flour little by little while mixing the contents of the bowl well to get a good consistency.
- Form the patty to about the size of your palm. You can make it thicker or thinner or bigger or smaller as you like..
- Fry in olive oil and make sure the patty is already solid on the frying side before turning over to cook the other side..
The second is a Mushroom & Lentil burger patty, which is a heartier option. Our Naked burger consists of our freshest premium cuts of meat, and nothing else. Here, we don't use any cut offs, additives, preservatives or strange ingredients. The most important factors of a superb burger are the flavor, size, juiciness, fat content, and color. Naked Greek Feta-Zucchini Turkey Burgers are so juicy, thanks to my secret ingredient – grated zucchini!