Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza. Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into eight triangles. On the Large Pizza Stone, arrange the dough triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into eight triangles.
Cool Veggie Pizza Author: The Pampered Chef© Keywords: Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza This recipe is from Pampered Chef. My wife and I love it. Great for lunch or a quick light dinner. You can have Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza
- You need 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of flat cressent roll dough.
- It’s 1 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Any diced vegetables you like.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic pressed.
This is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a tender crescent roll crust topped with herbed cream cheese and crispy, coloful vegetables.. Zucchini, mushrooms, green peppers, green onions and tomatoes all work well as toppings.. Brush the White Large Round Stone with oil. Place the dough in the center of the stone.
Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza step by step
- Roll out your cressent roll dough onto a baking sheet or pizza pan and bake for 13 to 15 min on 375°.
- While this bakes set out the cream cheese to soften, and dice your vegetables. We used carrot, broccoli, cucumber, mushroom, peppers, green onion, and spinach leaves..
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Once the crust is baked and cooled spread on the cream cheese mixture, and top with vegetable's..
- Note: The base for this pizza makes a great dip for your vegetables if you want to stay away from the carbs, just skip the crust..
Roll the dough to the edges with the Baker's Roller®, pressing with fingers as needed. Pierce the entire dough with the pastry tool. One of my church friends first introduced me to this veggie pizza appetizer. She brought it to one of our ladies' small group meetings and after that it became one of my favorite finger foods to make for bridal or baby showers. My kids even started requesting that I make this cold party appetizer for their sleepovers.